KES Automated Case Packing Systems Utilizing FANUC Robotics
Automated productivity: designed, built and installed by Kaufman Engineered Solutions
FANUC robotic case packers enhance flexibility and decrease both downtime and your packaging process footprint. Inside the Kaufman Engineered Systems testing lab, our line automation experts customize the system designs to suit your production requirements. Our automated case packer machines offer diverse production efficiencies, with adjustable end-of-arm tool solutions to match any product’s shape and orientation.
Case Packing System Capabilities:
Standard Machine Offerings:
- Allen Bradley control components
- Kaufman Engineered Systems manufactured end-of-arm tooling
- Category (3) safety architecture
- In house electrical control panel engineering
- In house mechanical design
Additional Machine Offerings:
Don't wait to increase your productivity — contact our award winning account managers for a free consultation. Call 419-878-9727 or email us at info@KES-USA.com
Why Companies Choose Kaufman Engineered Systems?
- Stability: With over 70 years of serving our customers, Kaufman continues to provide innovative products backed by five-star service.
- Quality: No one can match our machinery’s superior construction and durability.
- Dependability: With our 24-hour service support, you can count on Kaufman to be there when you need us most.
- In House Design and Manufacturing: Kaufman employs a full staff of electrical, mechanical, and robotic engineers to design and install the machines that meet your specific needs.
- Commitment to Excellence: We are customer focused, and we recognize that there are no universal automation solutions. Your needs are thoroughly analyzed and reviewed by our engineering staff to find the most efficient, cost-effective solution for your business.
- Your Turn-Key Provider: From machine fabrication to installation and start-up, Kaufman is there to support you.
- Improve your Bottom-Line: Whether it’s shaving seconds off cycle time or squeezing space out of your plant layout, we are committed to improving your efficiencies and operating costs.