KES Case Palletizing Systems Integrating FANUC Robotics
Calculate the benefits when you automate with Kaufman Engineered Systems Robotic Palletizing Solutions:
- Increased line efficiency
- Increased production
- Improved quality of finished units
- Greater line flexibility
- Reduction in labor injuries
- Reduction in staffing requirements
As an Authorized Systems Integrator for Fanuc Robotics, Kaufman Engineered Systems applies Fanuc robot technology to provide customers complete end of line system solutions.
The solution may be as simple as a dedicated palletizing cell, or as complex as a multi-line handling and palletizing system. No matter how big or small, Kaufman Engineered Systems will address each project and customer with the same
integrity and professional response.
Kaufman palletizer and depalletizer offerings:
Palletizer and Depalletizer Options
- Allen Bradley control components
- Kaufman Engineered Systems manufactured end-of-arm tooling
- Category (3) safety architecture
- Slip sheet capability
- Tier sheet capability
- Pallet pick or automatic feed
- Transfer-unit mounted robots for moving
between feed and build lanes and
accommodating multiple stack locations
- Integrated vision
- Infeed product conveyor
- Discharge full unit conveyor and handling equipment
- UL 508A listed control panel
- CUL control panel
- Robotic system installation service option >
Why Companies Choose Kaufman Engineered Systems?
- Stability: With over 70 years of serving our customers, Kaufman continues to provide innovative products backed by five-star service.
- Quality: No one can match our machinery’s superior construction and durability.
- Dependability: With our 24-hour service support, you can count on Kaufman to be there when you need us most.
- In House Design and Manufacturing: Kaufman employs a full staff of electrical, mechanical, and robotic engineers to design and install the machines that meet your specific needs.
- Commitment to Excellence: We are customer focused, and we recognize that there are no universal automation solutions. Your needs are thoroughly analyzed and reviewed by our engineering staff to find the most efficient, cost-effective solution for your business.
- Your Turn-Key Provider: From machine fabrication to installation and start-up, Kaufman is there to support you.
- Improve your Bottom-Line: Whether it’s shaving seconds off cycle time or squeezing space out of your plant layout, we are committed to improving your efficiencies and operating costs.