KES Case Palletizing Systems Integrating FANUC Robotics
Calculate the benefits when you automate with Kaufman Engineered Systems Robotic Palletizing Solutions:
- Increased line efficiency
- Increased production
- Improved quality of finished units
- Greater line flexibility
- Reduction in labor injuries
- Reduction in staffing requirements
- Allen Bradley control components
- Kaufman Engineered Systems manufactured end-of-arm tooling
- Category (3) safety architecture
- Slip sheet capability
- Tier sheet capability
- Pallet pick or automatic feed
- Transfer-unit mounted robots for moving
between feed and build lanes and
accommodating multiple stack locations
- Integrated vision
- Infeed product conveyor
- Discharge full unit conveyor and handling equipment
- UL 508A listed control panel
- CUL control panel
- Robotic system installation service option >
As an Authorized Systems Integrator for Fanuc Robotics, Kaufman Engineered Systems applies Fanuc robot technology to provide customers complete end of line system solutions.
The solution may be as simple as a dedicated palletizing cell, or as complex as a multi-line handling and palletizing system. No matter how big or small, Kaufman Engineered Systems will address each project and customer with the same integrity and professional response.
Kaufman palletizer offerings:
Why Companies Choose Kaufman Engineered Systems?
- Stability: With over 70 years of serving our customers, Kaufman continues to provide innovative products backed by five-star service.
- Quality: No one can match our machinery’s superior construction and durability.
- Dependability: With our 24-hour service support, you can count on Kaufman to be there when you need us most.
- In House Design and Manufacturing: Kaufman employs a full staff of electrical, mechanical, and robotic engineers to design and install the machines that meet your specific needs.
- Commitment to Excellence: We are customer focused, and we recognize that there are no universal automation solutions. Your needs are thoroughly analyzed and reviewed by our engineering staff to find the most efficient, cost-effective solution for your business.
- Your Turn-Key Provider: From machine fabrication to installation and start-up, Kaufman is there to support you.
- Improve your Bottom-Line: Whether it’s shaving seconds off cycle time or squeezing space out of your plant layout, we are committed to improving your efficiencies and operating costs.