Design, Build & Install Fully
Automated Stretch Wrappers
Superior stretch wrapping through automation, custom designed and built for you.
Kaufman Engineered Systems’ automated stretch wrappers are unrivaled, and designed to match your business’s unique automated material handling needs. Our machines get the job done efficiently and effectively, giving your products the highest level of protection possible. Through custom automation, Kaufman wrappers reduce product loss during storage and transit, lower machine costs, and improve productivity. Your fully automated stretch wrapper will be among the most advanced machinery on the market due to the high quality components that come standard, with several additional custom options to choose from.
When uptime efficiency and equipment longevity are what you desire, Kaufman stretch wrappers are the right choice for your business.
Kaufman offers a complete line of stretch wrapping machinery including:
Kaufman provides standard features:
- Allen Bradley AC Powerflex drives
- 10, 20, or 35 RPM rotation speeds
- Load height capacity 60", 80" and 100+"
- 0-300% film pre-stretch capacity
- 20" film capacity
- Heavy duty tubular frame construction
- Allen Bradley electrical and control components
- Central lubrication
- VTC (Variable Tension Control)
- Quick thread powered pre-stretch for easy film loading
- Automatic load height scanning
Additional machine options:
- 30" film capacity
- ALTC (Automatic Load Tension Control) automatically adjusts tension to load stability
- Film roping
- Load lifters that permit film to be wrapped underneath the pallet/load
- Automatic heat tacker for final film tail (heat seals film)
- Load stabilizing hold down
- Reversing for system conveyors
- Wash-down package
- Slip sheet plow tabs
- UL 508A listed control panel
- CUL control panel
- Cold room and food grade packages available
- Top protection (poly or corrugate)
- Corner board protection
- Equipment installation services
Today is the day to maximize the efficiency of your material handling needs. Contact our award winning account managers for a free consultation. Call 419-878-9727 or email us at info@KES-USA.com.
Watch the New K-Force Automatic Stretch Wrapping System
Why Companies Choose Kaufman Engineered Systems?
- Stability: With over 70 years of serving our customers, Kaufman continues to provide innovative products backed by five-star service.
- Quality: No one can match our machinery’s superior construction and durability.
- Dependability: With our 24-hour service support, you can count on Kaufman to be there when you need us most.
- In House Design and Manufacturing: Kaufman employs a full staff of electrical, mechanical, and robotic engineers to design and install the machines that meet your specific needs.
- Commitment to Excellence: We are customer focused, and we recognize that there are no universal automation solutions. Your needs are thoroughly analyzed and reviewed by our engineering staff to find the most efficient, cost-effective solution for your business.
- Your Turn-Key Provider: From machine fabrication to installation and start-up, Kaufman is there to support you.
- Improve your Bottom-Line: Whether it’s shaving seconds off cycle time or squeezing space out of your plant layout, we are committed to improving your efficiencies and operating costs.