Introducing Kaufman Engineered Systems KPAL Series of Robotic Palletizers.
Built to meet and exceed expectations and improve your profitability.
Built on a long history of providing automation solutions to answer customer’s needs, Kaufman Engineered Systems (KES) KPal family of robotic palletizers is built off Kaufman’s foundation of robust and reliable architecture for robotic palletizing systems.
The KPal Models:
The KPal Series of Robotic Palletizers has many models which you can tailor to your industry segment whether it be Food, Beverage, Building products, Paper, Plastic Container, Glass Container, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care to name a few. KPal Series Standard Features include Allen Bradley PLC and control components, Category (3) Safety Architecture, ZDT, Complete system set up and test at KES, ZDT, etc. In addition, KPal has the options which you get to select to make the KPal meet your plant and production needs.
Calculate the benefits when you automate with Kaufman Engineered Systems Robotic Palletizing Solutions:
- Increased line efficiency
- Increased production
- Improved quality of finished units
- Greater line flexibility
- Reduction in labor injuries
- Reduction in staffing requirements
- Allen Bradley control components
- Kaufman Engineered Systems manufactured end-of-arm tooling
- Category (3) safety architecture
- Slip sheet capability
- Tier sheet capability
- Pallet pick or automatic feed
- Transfer-unit mounted robots for moving between feed and build lanes and accommodating multiple stack locations
- Integrated vision
- Infeed product conveyor
- Discharge full unit conveyor and handling equipment
- UL 508A listed control panel
- CUL control panel
- Robotic system installation service option >
Kaufman palletizer offerings:
- Robotic case palletizing system
- Automatic bag palletizing system
- Robotic tray palletizing system
- Robotic paper product palletizer
- Robotic plastic container palletizers
- Automatic pouch palletizing system
- Robotic glass container palletizers
- Automatic bundle palletizing system
- Full layer case, bundle and tray palletizing system
- Nationwide equipment installation services
As an Authorized Systems Integrator for Fanuc Robotics, Kaufman Engineered Systems applies Fanuc robot technology to provide customers complete end of line system solutions.
The solution may be as simple as a dedicated palletizing cell, or as complex as a multi-line handling and palletizing system. No matter how big or small, Kaufman Engineered Systems will address each project and customer with the same integrity and professional response.
Service And Support:
With each KPal system comes Kaufman Engineered Systems service and support. Backed by 70 years serving customers, Kaufman is a partner you can rely on to respond quickly and efficiently when having service needs. With your KPal palletizer you will have service options to choose from if you wish to setup quarterly, semi-annual, or annual maintenance support with Kaufman Qualified Technicians.
Kaufman Engineered Systems KPal Series Palletizers. Let us help you become a new member of our family. We look forward to working with you.