Kaufman Engineering Systems KPal Compact Series of Robotic Palletizers
Small Footprint / Cost Effective Palletizing Solutions designed to palletize cases, bundles and trays.
The new Kaufman KPal compact palletizers are a perfect fit for those applications with limited floor space where an individual line requires palletizing capability. KES will configure your KPal Series palletizer with the most efficient end of arm tooling for your specific product. The KPal CV series features our proprietary vacuum style end of arm tooling for conventional sealed corrugate cases. The KPal CS series features our spatula style end of arm tooling for open top cases or trays. The KPal CC series features our clamp style end of arm tooling for those product arrangements which are best picked from opposing side forces. The KPal CB series features our bag end of arm tooling to pick and palletize sealed bags. All end of arm tool styles are available with the ability to pick tier sheets and/or pallets. With a long list of standard and optional features, the KPal Compact Series is sure to increase the rate of return on your equipment investment.
The KPal Compact Models:
The KPal Series of Compact Robotic Palletizers has many models which you can tailor to your industry segment whether it be Food, Beverage, Building Products, Paper, Plastic Container, Glass Container, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care to name a few. KPal Compact Series Standard Features include Allen Bradley PLC and control components and Category (3) Safety Architecture, Complete system set up and testing at KES. The KPal Compact Series Palletizer has the options to meet your plant and production needs.
Calculate the benefits when you automate with Kaufman Engineered Systems Robotic Palletizing Solutions:
- Less floor space
- Improved line efficiency
- Increased production
- Improved quality of finished units
- Greater line flexibility
- Reduction in labor injuries
- Reduction in staffing requirements
Standard Palletizer Features:
- Allen Bradley Components Including: CompactLogix, ControlLogix, and GuardLogix PLC’s, Powerflex 525 Drives and Panelview Interface Screens
- FANUC Robots
- Grace external programming port and 120VAC GFIC outlet
- SmartScan Light Curtains
- Kaufman Engineered Systems manufactured end-of-arm tooling
- Approval drawing package
- Complete set up and testing at KES facility with customer Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Winsmith Gearboxes with Baldor Motors
- Efector proximity switches
- Grace external Ethernet programming port and 120VAC GFIC outlet
Additional Palletizer Options:
- Sheet, pallet, and dunnage handling
- Dodge Tigear2 Gearboxes
- Integrated vision to detect sheet alignment
- Infeed conveyance systems and spiral conveyors to delivery product to palletizer
- Complete line of unit load conveying equipment including roller conveyors, chain conveyors, mattop conveyors, transfer cars, turntable conveyors, and chain transfers
- Complete line of Kaufman stretch wrappers
- Safety performance level calculations, creation of safety validation documents, and field safety validations
- Fortress Trapped key gate switches and Ross automatic air dump valves
- System Pre-wire package with NEMA-12 wireway
- UL 508A listed control panel
- FANUC ZDT - Zero Downtime Monitoring
- Panel heating / air conditioning
- Zone disconnects
- Robotic labeling of unit loads
- Barcode scanning
- Robotic system installation service option >
Kaufman palletizer offerings:
- Robotic case palletizing system
- Automatic bag palletizing system
- Robotic tray palletizing system
- Robotic paper product palletizer
- Robotic plastic container palletizers
- Automatic pouch palletizing system
- Robotic glass container palletizers
- Automatic bundle palletizing system
- Full layer case, bundle and tray palletizing system
- Nationwide equipment installation services
As an Authorized Systems Integrator for Fanuc Robotics, Kaufman Engineered Systems applies Fanuc robot technology to provide customers complete end of line system solutions.
The solution may be as simple as a dedicated palletizing cell, or as complex as a multi-line handling and palletizing system. No matter how big or small, Kaufman Engineered Systems will address each project and customer with the same integrity and professional response.
Service And Support:
With each KPal system comes Kaufman Engineered Systems service and support. Backed by 70 years serving customers, Kaufman is a partner you can rely on to respond quickly and efficiently when having service needs. With your KPal palletizer you will have service options to choose from if you wish to setup quarterly, semi-annual, or annual maintenance support with Kaufman Qualified Technicians.
Kaufman Engineered Systems KPal Series Palletizers. Let us help you become a new member of our family. We look forward to working with you.