Kaufman Engineering Systems KPal Compact Series of Robotic Palletizers
Small Footprint / Cost Effective Palletizing Solutions designed to palletize cases, bundles and trays.
The new Kaufman KPal compact palletizers are a perfect fit for those applications with limited floor space where an individual line requires palletizing capability. KES will configure your KPal Series palletizer with the most efficient end of arm tooling for your specific product. The KPal CV series features our proprietary vacuum style end of arm tooling for conventional sealed corrugate cases. The KPal CS series features our spatula style end of arm tooling for open top cases or trays. The KPal CC series features our clamp style end of arm tooling for those product arrangements which are best picked from opposing side forces. The KPal CB series features our bag end of arm tooling to pick and palletize sealed bags. All end of arm tool styles are available with the ability to pick tier sheets and/or pallets. With a long list of standard and optional features, the KPal Compact Series is sure to increase the rate of return on your equipment investment.
The KPal Compact Group is available in many models, including:
- KPal CV - Compact Vacuum Palletizing System
- KPal CS - Compact Spatula Palletizing System
- KPal CC - Compact Clamp Palletizing System
- KPal CB - Compact Bag Palletizing System
KPal CV - Compact Vacuum Palletizing SystemSmall Footprint Case Conveying System
- Allen Bradley Components Including: CompactLogix, ControlLogix, and GuardLogix PLC’s, Powerflex 525 Drives and Panelview Interface Screens
- FANUC Robots
- Kaufman Engineered Systems (KES) manufactured end-of-arm tooling
- Efector proximity switches
KRL1 robotic labeler
- Sheet, pallet, and dunnage handling
- Integrated vision to detect sheet alignment
- Infeed conveyance systems and spiral conveyors to delivery product to palletizer
- Complete line of unit load conveying equipment including roller conveyors, chain conveyors, mattop conveyors, transfer cars, turntable conveyors, and chain transfers
- Complete line of KES stretch wrappers
- Safety performance level calculations, creation of safety validation documents, and field safety validations
- Fortress Trapped key gate switches and Ross automatic air dump valves
- System Pre-wire package with NEMA-12 wireway
- FANUC ZDT - Zero Downtime Monitoring
- Panel heating / air conditioning
- Zone disconnects
- Robotic labeling of unit loads
- Barcode scanning
- System installation using KES factory technicians >
As an Authorized Systems Integrator for Fanuc Robotics, Kaufman Engineered Systems applies Fanuc robot technology to provide customers complete end of line system solutions.
The solution may be as simple as a dedicated palletizing cell, or as complex as a multi-line handling and palletizing system. No matter how big or small, Kaufman Engineered Systems will address each project and customer with the same integrity and professional response.
Service And Support:
With each KPal system comes Kaufman Engineered Systems service and support. Backed by 70 years serving customers, Kaufman is a partner you can rely on to respond quickly and efficiently when having service needs. With your KPal palletizer you will have service options to choose from if you wish to setup quarterly, semi-annual, or annual maintenance support with Kaufman Qualified Technicians.
Kaufman Engineered Systems KPal Series Palletizers. Let us help you become a new member of our family. We look forward to working with you.