Kaufman Engineered Systems K5 Full Layer Series of Robotic Palletizers
Fast, Dynamic, and Reliable Palletizing Solutions designed for containers, cases, bundles and trays.
The new Kaufman K5 Series palletizers are a perfect fit for your high speed palletizing needs! This series features a tier formation area which provides a unique combination of speed, flexibility, and control. For containers, speed is king and the K5 series does not disappoint! For case, trays or bundles, a primary benefit of the K5 series is its ability to orient the product sides in the desired orientation on the load. This is especially useful for retail marketing where specific sides of products are to be positioned on the exterior of the unit load. Another distinct benefit to the K5 series is its ability to handle small case and bundle sizes.
The K5 group is available in many models, including:
- KPal K5 - Full layer palletizer system designed for Cases, Bundles, and Trays.
- KPal K5G - Bulk Glass Full Layer Palletizing System
- KPal K5P - Bulk Plastic Full Layer Palletizing System
- KPal K5P1 – Paper Full Layer Palletizing System designed for Cases, Bundles, and Trays.
- KPal K5S - Bulk Full Layer Spatula Palletizing System for Cases, Bundles and Trays.
The KPal K5 Series of Full Layer Palletizers can be tailored to your industry segment whether it be Food, Beverage, Building Products, Paper, Plastic Container, Glass Container, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care to name a few.
- Allen Bradley Components Including: CompactLogix, ControlLogix, and GuardLogix PLC’s, Powerflex 525 Drives and Panelview Interface Screens
- FANUC Robots
- SmartScan Light Curtains
- Kaufman Engineered Systems manufactured end-of-arm tooling
- Approval drawing package
- Complete set up and testing at KES facility with customer Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Efector proximity switches
- Grace external Ethernet programming port and 120VAC GFIC outlet
KRL1 robotic labeler
- Sheet, pallet, and dunnage handling
- Integrated vision to detect sheet alignment
- Infeed conveyance systems and spiral conveyors to delivery product to palletizer
- Complete line of unit load conveying equipment including roller conveyors, chain conveyors, mattop conveyors, transfer cars, turntable conveyors, and chain transfers
- Complete line of Kaufman stretch wrappers
- Safety performance level calculations, creation of safety validation documents, and field safety validations
- Fortress Trapped key gate switches and Ross automatic air dump valves
- System Pre-wire package with NEMA-12 wireway
- UL 508A listed control panel
- FANUC ZDT - Zero Downtime Monitoring
- Panel heating / air conditioning
- Zone disconnects
- Robotic labeling of unit loads
- Barcode scanning
- System installation using KES factory technicians >
As an Authorized Systems Integrator for Fanuc Robotics, Kaufman Engineered Systems applies Fanuc robot technology to provide customers complete end of line system solutions.
The solution may be as simple as a dedicated palletizing cell, or as complex as a multi-line handling and palletizing system. No matter how big or small, Kaufman Engineered Systems will address each project and customer with the same integrity and professional response.
Service And Support:
With each KPal system comes Kaufman Engineered Systems service and support. Backed by 70 years serving customers, Kaufman is a partner you can rely on to respond quickly and efficiently when having service needs. With your KPal palletizer you will have service options to choose from if you wish to setup quarterly, semi-annual, or annual maintenance support with Kaufman Qualified Technicians.
Kaufman Engineered Systems KPal Series Palletizers. Let us help you become a new member of our family. We look forward to working with you.