Automatic High Speed Pick and Place FANUC Robot Systems
- High speed sorting, labeling, packing and material handling applications
- Maximize accuracy with vision systems or line tracking
- Light weight and compact robot models built for repeatability and speed
- Multiple robot versions for picking applications:
- M-1iA, M-3iA, M430iA, LR Mate 200iC, M-10iA, M-420iA, M-710iC, R-2000iB, M-410iB140H, M410iB and much more…
Let the line automation experts customize product picking equipment in our testing lab to suit your system requirements.
- Kaufman Engineered Systems manufactured end-of-arm tooling
- Conveyor controls and guidance
- Safety fencing and gate
Kaufman Engineered Systems is a premier integrator for FANUC robotics offering robotic palletizing, depalletizing, case packing, high speed picking and labeling. In addition, Kaufman manufacturers their own line of stretch wrapping, pallet conveying, pallet stacking, pallet dispensing and other material handling offerings. Couple all this with in house controls and Kaufman has the complete solution. Let us help you create your next end of line solution.
Why Companies Choose Kaufman Engineered Systems?
- Stability: With over 70 years of serving our customers, Kaufman continues to provide innovative products backed by five-star service.
- Quality: No one can match our machinery’s superior construction and durability.
- Dependability: With our 24-hour service support, you can count on Kaufman to be there when you need us most.
- In House Design and Manufacturing: Kaufman employs a full staff of electrical, mechanical, and robotic engineers to design and install the machines that meet your specific needs.
- Commitment to Excellence: We are customer focused, and we recognize that there are no universal automation solutions. Your needs are thoroughly analyzed and reviewed by our engineering staff to find the most efficient, cost-effective solution for your business.
- Your Turn-Key Provider: From machine fabrication to installation and start-up, Kaufman is there to support you.
- Improve your Bottom-Line: Whether it’s shaving seconds off cycle time or squeezing space out of your plant layout, we are committed to improving your efficiencies and operating costs.