Introducing Kaufman's KPAL Series of Robotic Palletizers
Built to meet and exceed expectations and improve your profitability.
Kaufman Engineered Systems is proud to introduce the new KPal series of robotic palletizing solutions! This industry-leading series of palletizers will accommodate a wide variety of product formats, including case, tray, bundle, or containers.
With over 75 years of experience, Kaufman is proud of our reputation as your premier supplier of reliable and robust equipment. We have a proven track record and strong presence in most industries, including Food, Paper, Beverage, Building Products, Plastic Container, Glass Container, Pharmaceutical, and Personal Care segments.
Contact one of our experienced account managers to learn how we can streamline your automation. 419-878-9727, email@example.com
KPal K5 Group
Full layer & bulk robotic palletizing systems
Robotic palletizing systems
KPal Collaborative Group
Collaborative robotic palletizing systems
Kpal Compact Group
Compact robotic palletizing systems
KPal Stack & Wrap Group
Stack & wrap robotic palletizing systems
Robotic depalletizing systems
Each KPal series palletizer is meticulously designed by our experienced engineering team to meet your production needs. Our team works closely with you to optimize the system layout for your plant layout and space constraints. Since each application is unique, our experienced account management team is ready to assist you at every step of the process. Each KPal series palletizer is based on Kaufman’s foundation of robust and reliable architecture, with cutting-edge designs that exceed expectations and improve your bottom line. We look forward to hearing from you soon to discuss your new KPal application.
Videos of KPal Series Robotic Palletizing Systems
FANUC Robotic Full Tier KP1 Palletizing Cell with IR Vision
Full Layer Plastic and Glass Container Depalletizing System
Robotic Bundle Palletizing System
Small Footprint Case Conveying System
K5 Bulk Glass Palletizer System
Robotic Stack and Wrap Palletizing System
High Speed Bag Palletizing System
- Allen Bradley Components Including CompactLogix, ControlLogix, GuardLogix PLCs, Powerflex 525 Drives, and Panelview Interface Screens
- FANUC Robots
- Kaufman Engineered Systems (KES) manufactured end-of-arm tooling
KRL1 robotic labeler for application of labels to unit loads
- Sheet, pallet, and dunnage handling
- Integrated vision to detect sheet alignment
- Infeed conveyance systems and spiral conveyors to deliver the product to the palletizer
- Complete line of unit load conveying equipment including roller conveyors, chain conveyors, mattop conveyors, transfer cars, turntable conveyors, and chain transfers
- Complete line of KES stretch wrappers
- Material handling equipment including, pallet dispensers, dual load stackers, and top sheet dispensers to name a few.
- Safety performance level calculations, creation of safety validation documents, and field safety validations
- Fortress Trapped key gate switches and Ross automatic air dump valves
- System pre-wire package with NEMA-12 wireway
- FANUC ZDT - Zero Downtime Monitoring
- Panel heating /air conditioning
- Zone disconnects
- Barcode scanning
- System installation using KES factory technicians >
As a level four Authorized Systems Integrator for FANUC Robotics, FANUC's highest level of attainment, Kaufman Engineered Systems applies FANUC robot technology to provide customers with complete end-of-line system solutions.
The solution may be as simple as a dedicated palletizing cell, or as complex as a multi-line handling and palletizing system. No matter how big or small, Kaufman Engineered Systems will address each project and customer with the same integrity and professional response.
Service And Support:
With each KPal system comes Kaufman Engineered Systems service and support. Backed by over 75 years of serving customers, Kaufman is a partner you can rely on to respond quickly and efficiently to service needs. With your KPal palletizer, you will have service options to choose from if you wish to establish quarterly, semi-annual, or annual maintenance support with Kaufman Qualified Technicians.
Kaufman Engineered Systems KPal Series Palletizers. Let us help you become a new member of our family. We look forward to working with you.