Glass Container Depalletizing System Utilizing FANUC Robotics
Utilizing our patented fifth generation full layer end of arm tool technology, this robotic full layer depalletizing system picks glass and plastic containers, film wrapped bundles, cases and display trays.
Full-Layer depalletizing system capabilities:
- Glass containers
- Plastic containers
- Film wrapped bundles
- Display trays
- Patented Technology
- Universal Tooling
- Robot Control
- Dynamic Dunnage
- Kaufman Global Support
Robotic tier forming:
- Robot lane sweeping
- Cases, trays, bundles
- Various container types
- Complex pattern forming
5th generation full-layer end-of-arm tool picks:
- Slip sheets
- Tier sheets
- Top frames
Kaufman Engineered Systems is a premier integrator for FANUC robotics offering robotic palletizing, depalletizing, case packing, high speed picking and labeling. In addition, Kaufman manufacturers their own line of stretch wrapping, pallet conveying, pallet stacking, pallet dispensing and other material handling offerings. Couple all this with in house controls and Kaufman has the complete solution. Let us help you create your next end of line solution.
Why Companies Choose Kaufman Engineered Systems?
- Stability: With over 70 years of serving our customers, Kaufman continues to provide innovative products backed by five-star service.
- Quality: No one can match our machinery’s superior construction and durability.
- Dependability: With our 24-hour service support, you can count on Kaufman to be there when you need us most.
- In House Design and Manufacturing: Kaufman employs a full staff of electrical, mechanical, and robotic engineers to design and install the machines that meet your specific needs.
- Commitment to Excellence: We are customer focused, and we recognize that there are no universal automation solutions. Your needs are thoroughly analyzed and reviewed by our engineering staff to find the most efficient, cost-effective solution for your business.
- Your Turn-Key Provider: From machine fabrication to installation and start-up, Kaufman is there to support you.
- Improve your Bottom-Line: Whether it’s shaving seconds off cycle time or squeezing space out of your plant layout, we are committed to improving your efficiencies and operating costs.