KES Robotic Palletizing System For Paper Products
Paper Product Palletizer Options
- Allen Bradley control components
- Kaufman Engineered Systems manufactured end-of-arm tooling
- Category (3) safety architecture
- Slip sheet capability
- Tier sheet capability
- Pallet pick or automatic feed
- Transfer-unit mounted robots for moving
between feed and build lanes and
accommodating multiple stack locations
- Integrated vision
- Infeed product conveyor
- Discharge full unit conveyor and handling equipment
- UL 508A listed control panel
- CUL control panel
- Robotic system installation service option >
Calculate the benefits when you automate with Kaufman Engineered Systems Robotic Palletizing Solutions:
- Increased line efficiency
- Increased production
- Improved quality of finished units
- Greater line flexibility
- Reduction in labor injuries
- Reduction in staffing requirements
As an Authorized Systems Integrator for Fanuc Robotics, Kaufman Engineered Systems applies Fanuc robot technology to provide customers complete end of line system solutions.
The solution may be as simple as a dedicated palletizing cell, or as complex as a multi-line handling and palletizing system. No matter how big or small, Kaufman Engineered Systems will address each project and customer with the same integrity and professional response.
UPGRADING EXISTING EQUIPMENT?
Your Single Source for End-of-Line Automation. We design, manufacture and integrate. With fewer headaches. Less paperwork. And no compatibility issues. Just the best, most efficient system for your business. Learn More >
Kaufman Engineered Systems is a premier integrator for FANUC robotics offering robotic palletizing, depalletizing, case packing, high speed picking and labeling. In addition, Kaufman manufacturers their own line of stretch wrapping, pallet conveying, pallet stacking, pallet dispensing and other material handling offerings. Couple all this with in house controls and Kaufman has the complete solution. Let us help you create your next end of line solution.