Kaufman Pallet and Case Handling Conveyor Systems
Chain driven roller, chain, mat-top, 24 volt roller, table top, belt, belt over roller, v-guided belt, just to name a few, Kaufman manufactures or will integrate the right solution to fit the application. Having over 70 years of experience of design and manufacturing conveyor solutions, Kaufman Engineered Systems has an extensive knowledge and expertise in applying the best technology for the system needs. Kaufman provides conveyor solutions to support product transport to picking and case packing machines, transport and delivery to palletizing systems, and full pallet handling in and around stretch wrap systems. No matter how small or large, simple to complex, Kaufman will work with their customer to design, manufacture, and install the best conveyor solution possible. And when it’s all done Kaufman’s Service and Support team will be there to assist with any parts, maintenance, or equipment service needs.
Our automated conveyor solutions are unmatched.
At Kaufman Engineered Systems, the difference is in the details. We build our machines to the highest industry standard. From traditional belt and roller systems to turntable transfer conveyors to custom robotic solutions designed to match your operations, our innovative systems ensure smooth, secure and efficient throughput of your product flow.
Place your trust in our decades of industry-leading service: we have the right system for your business’s unique needs.
Automated Conveyor Solutions:
- Roller Conveyors
- Chain Conveyors
- Mat-top Conveyors
- Belt Conveyors
- Gravity Conveyors
- Chain-to-Roller Transfer Conveyors
- Turntable Transfer Conveyors
- Lift and Turn Conveyors
- Hi-Low Conveyors
- Case and Container Feed Conveyors
- Additional Custom Solutions Available
Load Conveyor Standard Features:
- Locking bolt, adjustable-height
- Completely welded seam 11 gauge rollers using ABEC 1 premium sealed bearings and zinc plating
- Every roller chain driven
- Low chain guard one side: removes the possibility of damage when loading or unloading the conveyor from the side
- 4,000# + weight rating
- 1 Hp AC motor
- Welded structural channel frame construction
Additional Automated Conveyor System Options:
- 2 ½" and 3 ½" rollers on various sized centers to match needs of conveyor-to-unit-load requirements
- Sanitary design including continuous welds, caulked joints, food-grade oil/lubrication
- Lexan window on drive guard for easy maintenance inspection
- 7 gauge wall rollers
- Tubing frame construction
- Top of roller elevation to suit
- Kaufman installation services
UPGRADING EXISTING EQUIPMENT?
Your Single Source for End-of-Line Automation. We design, manufacture and integrate. With fewer headaches. Less paperwork. And no compatibility issues. Just the best, most efficient system for your business.
Kaufman Engineered Systems is a premier integrator for FANUC robotics offering robotic palletizers, stretch wrapping machinery, automated packing machines, food packaging machines, high speed packagingand other robotic handling systems. Kaufman is your single source manufacturer for complete end of line automated packaging since 1947.